Socks and shoes unite!

I'm beyond happy that socks are in stores everywhere!! I love them. Not really a fan of the patterned ones but I love them! I have a few pairs that are in constant, heavy rotation this winter. And although its cold, I usually wear them with shorts paired with a tight. This particular day I just didn't give a sh*t. I was gonna be inside @ work anyway. lol



My favorite pairs
                                                                       

                                     How I rock my socks

Cheetah, Burgandy and Navy Ruffle Socks- Urban Outfitters
Grey Socks- Anthropologie
Glasses & Earrings- Urban Outfitters
Plaid Shirt- Stolen from my ex lol
Guess Shorts- Thrifted
Shoes- Nine West (Online)

1 comment:

  1. <3 it!! I enjoy reading your blogs :) this is my favorite thus far

    ReplyDelete