My New Cool...

I've decided to do a reoccurring post about the new things I buy in my life that I consider cool. I'm going to call it "My New Cool"  (hence the post title lol). These are just  a couple things I've purchased lately that are great additions to my everyday life and somehow contribute some type of satisfactory until I get the urge to buy something new :-)

Sprint BlackBerry Flip
Girl Power Flower Flask
SEX, DRUGS, AND COCOA PUFFS by Chuck Klosterman



PS: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs was such an amazing book. I finished in only 2 days. I know that's a long time but considering I work a million hrs a day and had to stay up all night, it's actually a pretty short time. Everyone should buy it. Or you can borrow mine as long as you return it. :-)

Things this book makes me think twice about:
EVERYTHING!!! From love and how we strive to have what we can never simply because a popular song says we can to The SIMS video game. Chuck Klosterman is HILARIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment