Sweater for two??

Winter is here and in FULL FORCE! It's freezing here in St. Louis, MO. Now, I can appreciate the cold nights spent cuddling and the early mornings of warm hot chocolate but a part of me can't wait to feel the sun on my actual skin while sporting my favorite Levi's cutoffs. But since we HAVE to deal with frosty weather, I've decided to embrace it. Its sweater tiiiiime! (in my Pauly D voice from Jersey Shore. Lame? I know. Who cares?! lol) This over sized sweater makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and its super comfy. It's just enough room for two. If I ever find someone, that is...

                      
Sweater (Ralph Lauren) & "I Love Contempo" Pin- Thrifted
Leggings, Rider Boots & Over the Knee Socks- Urban Outfitters
Rings & T-Shirt- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment