Quarter Life Crisis...





Dress- Thrifted
Vest- Levi's but also thrifted
Purse- Urban Outfitters
Watch- Some old school watch my Dad let me have
Rings- Forever 21
Clogs- Urban Outfitters



Went to a bar to grab a few drinks and talk over some problems with a close friend and just snapped a few pics before I left.

We decided, over dinner and after about 4 drinks, that @ the age of 22 we both may be going through quarter life crisis'. I understand this may sound crazy but I think it really exist. I keep finding myself second guessing everything in life right now and lately I haven't been able to take as many risks as I'd like to because things just seem weird. Nothing in my life has dramatically changed so that's why my friend and I have decided to call it our "Quarter Life Crisis". Life just seems... paused. Hope I figure this out soon. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment